Who Can Play Combat Archery?
TEENS (AGES 13+) AND ADULTS
Combat Archery is a fun way to work out without even knowing! Release stress, increase strength, and enjoy the energy boost to your system!
Combat Archery is a great way to get kids moving and active! Learn teamwork, sportsmanship, and improve coordination, all while having fun! Combat Archery is an activity the whole family can enjoy!
This does not include the VIP Party Room
Free for all
Capture the flag
Nowhere to hide
- All players must be wearing close-toed shoes (sports attire is recommended).
- All players must be wearing safety gear at all times (chest protector, arm guards, face mask).
- Arrows may not be fired outside of the arena or safe range areas.
- Groups can play up to 12 different game types per session.
- Each session is 90 minutes long, including 30 minutes of training and 60 minutes in the Combat Archery arena.
- The team with the most points at the end of 60 minutes wins!
- All players must have a signed waiver before playing Combat Archery. Players under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Happy Holidays everyone. Our office will be closed on December 24th, 25th, and 26th. Dismiss